dinsdag 18 oktober 2011

Introduction

Hello all ,

Well let me tell you who i am :)
My name is Melanie i am a 28 years old girl from the
Netherlands and love to scrap !
I had a very old computer and whas making long hours on my job
But well starting this week i have more time to scrap and make freebies
so i have made myself a new and amazing blog
And hope you gonne love what i make for you all .

What you gonne find on my blog
* Freebies like clusters and qp from the designers i ct for
* promotion of layouts and kits from designers i ct for
* Free templates i whas a template designer and still make them from time to time
* I also love to make scrapkits so even those you can find here
* annekdotes out of my life wright in my bad english :)
So dont blame me !

Dont forgett to follow me !
the more followers the more freebies you will get :)

Enjoy youre day
and dont forgett to color your memories

Melanie

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten